Joy List Monday: Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

I'm reviving Joy List Monday, at least for the time being. My Word of the Year for 2018 is Present (I'll share more on that on Friday) and I don't know a better way of being fully present than taking the time to notice life's beauties and joys. 


Won't you join me?

Joy List Monday: 
a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day

My Joy List this week:
  • blue, blue skies; bright white snow and sunshine
  • watching juncos, cardinals, chickadees, sparrows, goldfinches and housefinches at the birdfeeder and a fluffy black squirrel in the snow beneath
  • quiet days of thinking, planning, dreaming and writing
  • sighting a bald eagle on the way to my parents' house on New Year's Eve
  • heavy, purring cats on my lap and tea at my side
  • piles of books
  • possibility
Here's to a year filled with little, beautiful moments (and the time to enjoy them).

Comments